Icone-paris.com is a web platform from which products can be sold and which is technically prepared for that purpose. For this purpose, we inform you of the following: – The sale may take place in Spain, France, Bénélux and the United Kingdom. Currently we do not have the sale enabled for other countries, if this is the case, contact us before making the purchase process. – Prices are expressed in euros and include VAT. – All contracts that bring cause of the purchase of our products from the web will be formalized in the following languages: Spanish and French. These will be the languages of information and application to the contracts and requests made from the web page, according to the place of origin of the client. – The contract concluded electronically has the same validity as the one entered into in person, in accordance with article 23 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, to which this trade adheres, respecting consumer rights at all times. – The document in which the contract is formalized, and / or the invoices, will be filed by the company and will be accessible from the web, in the “my account” section, by entering your username / email and password. If you have any problem, doubt or query, you can contact us through the indicated email. The invoices will be filed during the legal time established in the Commercial Code, which is six years.
– The user will have the right to receive the paper invoice, unless he gives his express consent to be issued an electronic invoice. This consent may be revoked at any time through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRODUCTS – Icone Paris adds a description of the general characteristics of each product, so that they are known by the user before the purchase. – The user can contact the company at any time through the indicated means (telephone and email) to request more information about any of the products presented on the web, or through the contact section. – The web is informed about the products that are in stock and is trying to keep updated to avoid incidents. Any error in this regard will be immediately communicated to the client in order to find the most satisfactory solution for the user or, in other cases, cancel the order without any cost to him. – The information published on the characteristics of each product and the image thereof is provided by the manufacturer, which is intended to be updated at all times, according to the data provided by the company. Any modification that is made will only be communicated to the user when it affects him directly.
- PRICES – On the website, the prices of each product are clearly specified, as well as the tax that is included (value added tax-VAT), the expenses and the shipping method. – All prices advertised on the website are expressed in euros. – The user will know the total amount of the item, the shipping costs and the total price of the purchase before the end of it. – You will also know, before formalizing the purchase, any other additional expense that may be incurred by the consumer located in another country than Spain. – Prices and offers may be modified. The user will be informed of any modification that directly affects him. Purchases already completed will not be affected by the variation in prices. – Discount coupons will be valid until the end of their validity period. Arrival that date, they will lose their validity.
- PAYMENT METHOD – The customer must pay the order for it to be processed. Once the amount has been received, we will send the purchase to the indicated address. The payment can be made through the following methods: – PayPal: payments by credit or debit card can be made through the electronic money platform managed by PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. You must correctly specify the billing address in case PayPal has a different address than that provided by you in the form. – Credit card: through the virtual POS system. – Security in payment. When the payment is made through the electronic money platform managed by PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. When the user buys a product through the Web, he enters PayPal’s secure server system (SSL), which transports him, without intermediaries, to his bank. Similarly, if you use the bank’s payment gateway, enter the secure server that you can identify with the https at the start of the url. Also, if you pay by credit card, you can check the online payment security in the entity. The fraudulent use of personal data or credit cards, or the denial of the operation of collection for any reason, will entitle the company to rescind the contracting of the acquired product, without prejudice to the corresponding civil and criminal liabilities. If a person has received an improper charge from our company for the fraudulent use of your card or your data by a user, you must contact us to take the appropriate actions. Our company has taken all the measures at its disposal to ensure maximum possible security in the payment and non-infringement of personal data entered by the user. In no case are the payment data stored on this website, except for those corresponding to the identification of the client and the chosen medium.
- PRODUCT DELIVERY – The shipping time is subject to product availability, which can be updated on the web. If the product is in stock, the delivery is made within 2 to 3 days from the payment is made in Spain and 4 to 5 days in France and Belgium. – The products can be shipped through the company ASM, MAIL BOXES (UPS) or Mondial Relay at the user’s choice. The shipping costs will be added to the purchase for the user to accept them expressly. – Be sure to indicate your correct address, without missing data or there are errors that cause the transport company to delay delivery. In case of delay or force majeure, in which the order will not reach the user within the specified time, for reasons attributable to the company, we will contact the customer to explain the situation and correct it as soon as possible. – If the delay in the delivery was due to a cause attributable to the customer, the latter will be responsible for the damages caused by the delay, although we will always try to make them possible minors. We will inform you when the delivery is made to the carrier to take into account the indicative period in which the order can arrive at your home. – The customer must check the package sent when the carrier is delivered and, if not satisfied, indicate on the delivery note damage or damage observed, staying with a copy. If the damage is visible once the package is opened, you must notify us immediately, and we always recommend doing it before twenty-four hours in order to verify who is causing the damage and act accordingly.
- WARRANTY – The products that are offered for sale through the web are legally guaranteed by the manufacturers. This term will not be extended by commercial guarantee. – As a general rule, and in accordance with Article 123 of the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers, the legal guarantee is 2 years. – The action to claim compliance with the rights of replacement, repair, termination of the contract or reduction of the price prescribe three years from the delivery of the product, the consumer must inform the company of the lack of conformity within a period of two months since you have had knowledge of it. – If it is verified that the damage was before the sale and, therefore, it is considered a defect, the rectification will be for the seller’s account in the first six months (provided that the presumption that the product was already shipped from the factory is compatible with its nature). After this period, the type of damage that the product has and the guarantee will be. The replacement of the product due to lack of conformity will be made without any additional cost to the consumer. There may be a lack of conformity when the product does not comply with the provisions of the contract or is damaged, among others. – After six months will be the type of damage to the product and the warranty, which gives the right when applicable to opt for repair, replacement of the product, rebate or refund, under the terms established by current regulations (Civil Code and Consolidated Text regulator of the Law of consumers and users).
- WITHDRAWAL – In accordance with article 102 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, services of the information society and electronic commerce, for contracts concluded remotely and contracts concluded outside the commercial establishment, the user is informed that he has a period of 14 calendar days from when he acquires the material possession of the well requested to exercise his right of withdrawal without charge to him. The exercise can be done by email at the address indicated on this page. – The refund of the amount will be made within 14 calendar days following the exercise of your right, as long as the consumer has returned the product with its original packaging. – The right of withdrawal can not be exercised when the product has been customized for the consumer, the good can deteriorate quickly, the sealed product is not suitable to be returned for reasons of health or hygiene protection and has been unsealed after the delivery, among other exceptions provided for in article 103 of the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. – The consumer will bear the direct costs of the return of the goods, unless by their nature they can not be returned by mail. – For all cases of withdrawal will be the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws . – In accordance with the provisions of said Law, we provide the user with a model to exercise their right of withdrawal.